mardi 11 décembre 2012

LIVEFREEFUN CAM GIRL


WHO IS KELLY LOVE


Kelly Love kiss
My name is Kelly Love and I am a LiveFreeFun cam girl.

I’ve been a cam girl for a few years now and I definitely know my way around a webcam! I got into webcamming a little while back and it totally came unexpectedly. For the full story on how I became a webcam girl you can visit my blog "Diary of a webcam girl" No need in me repeating my story right? Nothing really glorious about it! Just your normal cute girl gets into web camming for the thrill and money story! If you want to get to know me and why I do what I do then it’s a great place to start. It’s the basics of who I am and what I like. If you want to follow my webcam adventures you can also check out my other blogs and even follow me on all my social networks which you can easily find in the side bar.


THIS BLOG IS ABOUT


This blog will be everything concerning webcams all the way from which webcam to use, how to webcam sex, through to how to register as a member or as a model. Whatever you want to know about LiveFreeFun and webcams I hope I can answer. If ever I do not answer your questions or you need more specific information, please feel free to contact me and I will try to answer to the best of my abilities. I do not have every answer but I will try and find it for you.


WHY I PERSONALLY CHOSE TO BECOME A LIVE FREE FUN CAMGIRL


LiveFreeFun front page
Before I even became a cam girl it took me days, even weeks to find the right webcam platform for me. I finally decided that LiveFreeFun was perfect. It doesn’t mean that LiveFreeFun is right for you; it just means LiveFreeFun was right for me! I actually stumbled upon it by accident with a Google research and ended up spending the night there exploring. I then did a little more research on the web site and asked few cam girls on forums where they did their shows and which was their favorite platform to work with. All answers seemed to collide and the majority was set for LiveFreeFun. I then decided to spend some time exploring. One night I had an amazing experience which made me certain of the choice I was making. If you read my article above on “How I became a Webcam girl” then you know what I am talking about. I set my heart on LiveFreeFun and went for it for these principal reasons.
  • The enormous traffic (best reason of all, explanation not needed)
  • The geo-restriction (so my family wont stumble upon me doing the naughty)
  • The incredible amount of hot cam girls (To get wet before a show)
  • The many different categories (Easier research of your interests)
  • The possibilities of a Gold Show (Fun times)
  • The constant interactions with people interested in the same things as me (same interests = so much more pleasure for everyone!)
  • The fact that people could rate my awesomeness (Just because I am that awesome)
  • The simplicity of it all (I hate to waste my time with things that could be so simple but are so hard. Don’t get me wrong, I like hard things but only when they are between my legs)
LiveFreeFun front page

CHOOSE WHATS RIGHT FOR YOU


There are so many different sites to choose from it sometimes is overwhelming. I will try and eventually write about every webcam website so you can get a good idea of what is what and can make an enlightened decision as to which website to choose. Different people have different needs, but whether you are here to find free live sex or if you’re here because like me you want to be a webcam girl I will explore all these options in hopes of bettering your overall experience with webcams.
So whatever you will choose or whatever you need to explore I hope that this simple LiveFreeFun cam girl can answer your never ending questions about camming, webcam girls and webcam websites. Once you discover the wonderful world of webcam sex there is no turning back! Are you ready?

1 commentaire:

  1. WE'RE LOOKING FOR SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
    GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    RépondreSupprimer